Easily keep track of your magazines by engraving numbers, your name/initials, or literally anything else you want on them.
Engraving works best on metal magazines and baseplates. Polymer magazines such as Glock/Magpul can be marked however, results may vary.
If you wish for more than text and a number and want a graphic/meme, you’re responsible for providing a laser-ready file in SVG or AI format.
- Deep Engrave (steel, aluminum)
- Similar to serial number on a firearm.
- Anneal (stainless steel)
- Permanent marking impervious to chemicals. Will not fade or discolor.
Our laser is fully enclosed so there is a limitation of what will fit inside. Extremely long magazines such as 40 round PCC or 170mm tubes may need to be disassembled if you want the bottom of the baseplate marked.
For fastest service, send only the components in that you want marked (basepad, magazine tube, etc.)
If we do need to disassemble your magazine to mark it, it will be sent back un-assembled.
- $5/ea – metal baseplates or magazine tubes
- $7/ea – polymer magazines
- Graphics (beyond text/numbers) – $25 setup charge (does not count towards minimum shop charge)
- Minimum shop charge is $50 (not including shipping)
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways but we get very reasonable UPS rates and can provide a shipping label as part of your ordering process.
- BE SURE to insure your package for the proper amount AND include signature required