FGS Arms is a dealer for all major silencer manufacturers.
Buying a NFA Class III firearm is not difficult. We are here to assist you with every step of the way including paperwork, fingerprints, and e-form submission.
What are the process to purchase a NFA / Class III item from FGS Arms?
- Kentucky resident – NFA law prohibits sale of a controlled item across state lines. Out-of-state residents must go through their own dealer (just like buying a handgun) however we can assist Ohio and West Virginia residents with a referral to our partners.
- Determine if filing as individual or a NFA trust – we can help explain the pro/con of both
- Purchase the silencer, short barreled rifle, short barreled shotgun, machine gun, or any other weapon
- Register for ATF E-Forms website
- Digitally sign your ATF E-Form once completed and submit fingerprints along with $200 tax paid to the ATF
- Wait for approval