Legality of Merchandise
- Although we do verify legalities of each transaction based upon known state and federal laws, the customer is ultimately responsible for ensuring what they buy is legal for them to own.
- States/localities with an approved firearms list will not have firearms sent to them that are not on the list.
- States/localities with magazine restrictions will not have magazines sent that violate this restriction.
- If you purchase a firearm in a magazine capacity restricted state and wish to have the magazines removed prior to shipment, email us prior to purchase. No discount will be given for removed parts/accessories. If an equivalent low-capacity magazine is available, we will substitute pending availability.
- Most shipments are sent within 1-2 business days with exception of firearms. All packages are shipped using USPS or UPS, we do not use FedEx. All packages will be insured for the replacement amount. We will use USPS or UPS at our discretion or per carrier requirements (ex: no lithium batteries via USPS Priority Mail, optics that include a battery will go UPS Ground).
- Any package over $500 in value will require a signature
- FGS Arms does not accept international orders
- We offer local pickup at no charge to customers within our area but hours are by appointment only. Delivery to local USPSA matches in our area may be an option pending scheduling and availability.
- All firearm transactions must be made at our physical location as per Federal law, no exceptions.
- Any orders submitted with Local Pickup and subsequently being refunded, will be charged a 10% transaction/processing fee.
Return / Refunds:
- All items are sold “as-is” without any warranty from FGS Arms, but any applicable warranties from the manufacturer still applies. We can assist you in locating the correct method to contact a manufacturer if needed.
- All firearms are sold “as-is” and returns are not accepted. If you are denied at your FFL’s premise, contact us and we will accept the firearm back at your expense. Original shipping costs are not refundable and a 20% restocking fee for all firearms applies. No exceptions.
- All non-firearm items are returnable. The items must be sent back in unused/new condition and suitable for being resold. Shipping fees are non-refundable. 20% restocking fee applies.
- We are currently not accepting any backorders at this time.
- All payments are processed by Authorize.net and the transaction must be completed prior to shipment. Our merchant vendor is a 2A-friendly processor.
- We do not store your credit card information nor do we have access to it while in transit. Your information is encrypted when sent to our payment processor’s gateway. We only receive an approve or decline from the gateway for your payment.
- Due to the way online credit card payments work, sometimes we are still charged a transaction fee for payments that are refunded. If your refund causes us to not receive a refund on the transaction fee, this amount will be deducted from your refund.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.